Monday, March 18, 2013

No Violence/THE LAST Movie



Recently, when I tried to get my first video shown to all of the school, the teachers and tech guys said that my movie was 'too violent'. Now really, nerf guns are not violent. There was one scene in the movie where a guy got shot, but there were was no blood, no gore, no foul language, and it was completely clean by my standards. So, in my next video, just to push it, I'm gonna have prop guns in the video, but no killing. I want to push it, but not too far. I'll admit, the first video had a horrible storyline, if you can call it a storyline, so the next video, to make it easier, will only have two actors with speaking roles. And I have the script all prepared for filming. This time, it's gonna be awesome, we'll have actual costumes, and we'll have an absorbing storyline, still filled with humor. I've already created the trailer for the movie. It's called, THE LAST.


If anybody likes this, please comment

No comments:

Post a Comment