Friday, March 8, 2013

Never Give Up, Follow Your Rainbow!

Today I felt like saying this, never give up. Whatever your going through, never give up. I know I might be going all 'preachy' on you, but if you give up on something, you'll never find what awaited you there. There are so many doors in our lives, doors that we have the key to. But you have to walk through the corridor leading to that door to reach it. There are so many opportunities we have in life, but we never appreciate them until they're gone. And it's a sad feeling, when you realize this. It was a sad feeling for me. So get out there! Change your life for the best! We only live once! Make the best of it! Love more! Be nicer and friendlier! Do what you love! Follow your rainbow!


DID HE GIVE UP?




DID TACO BELL GIVE UP?


Okay....that wasn't a good example, but whatever. (I love tacos). The point is, don't give up, be resilient against the overwhelming odds. Stand for what you believe in. Follow your destiny. And always go to Taco Bell every saturday night with your girlfriend because you couldn't go to the Movies. (Like I did).










No comments:

Post a Comment